– Assist in maintaining a list of possible economic development leads and distributing direct mail pieces.
– Assist in creating content for website and social media sites.
– Perform any other tasks as needed to comply with the implementation of the economic development goals.
Students must possess strong written and verbal skills, familiarity and proficiency with Microsoft Office, and an understanding of marketing principles and social media.
– Rising junior or senior with declared major in relevant field.
– 10 -12 week commitment.
– Hours will be determined by student’s school schedule.
Summer, Spring and Fall
This is an unpaid position. There is opportunity for school credit if allowed by the
college or university of applicant.
How to Apply
Please send resume and cover letter to Emily Hodge, Economic Development Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.